Get what you want in 10 steps
1. Be YOU. Everyone is unique and taken so create your own identity!
2. Do What You Love. When doing something you love, no matter what you’d be getting paid, or think the outcome might be, not only will you enjoy yourself more, but you have a better chance of actually creating a sustainable life.
3. Trust your instincts. Do what you feel right and don’t depend your decisions to other people.
4. Work hard. No one is going to do the work for you.
“Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win. If it were easy everyone would be a champion.” Nadia Comaneci
5. Be nice to people. “Your Karma is a continuum, part of the process that is happening to you now, not something far away in future life.” – OSHO
6. Don’t listen to your critics. “If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business.” Abraham Lincoln’s words: via Ed and Deb (love this one!)
7. Be Patient. Things might not (and usually don’t) happen in the timing that you want. Patience can be your biggest asset. Cultivate it.
“If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention, than to any other talent.” Isaac Newton
8. Take Care of Yourself. If you love yourself, its easy for you to share love with other people.
“Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.” Buddha
9. Stop Complaining. If you don’t like how something is, change it.
“Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.” Proverb
10. Have Fun. Live life to the fullest!